Vriptech Heat Wand 3.0 Demo
I have been working hard on all the various vaporizer reviews for the site. It is taking me longer to get them done then I would have anticipated. The delay comes from the filming and making the video reviews. I do all my own stunts… meaning I have to film myself using the vaporizers. Sometimes I don’t always get it in the first take. For example I ended up getting this next video after the 3rd take. It is really limiting how fast I can produce the videos for the site.
This was supposed to be part of a larger video review for the Vriptech Heat Wand 3.0. I liked the clip so much that I thought it would make a good tutorial video. The VHW 3.0 is a wand style vaporizer that produces excellent results when you use the proper technique. Keep in mind there is a technique to using this device properly. If you follow the right steps you will be rewarded with thick clouds of delicious vapor.
For usage directions and a video demonstration keep reading after the break!
- Let the VHW 3.0 heat up for about 7-10 minutes.
- Seal the wand against the upper bowl.
- Wait at least 20 seconds for the material to heat up. (Like an oven)
(DO NOT BREAK THE SEAL BETWEEN PRE-HEAT AND NEXT STEP)
- Draw slowly for 20 seconds. The primer draw helps the material get up to temperature.
(DO NOT BREAK THE SEAL BETWEEN PRIMER DRAW AND NEXT STEP)
- Begin your main hit like the primer and increase your speed. You can hit as long as you want.
- Remove the bowl and inhale vapor.
- Stir material and repeat if necessary, till you no longer get good vapor or it tastes finished.